PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
These principles of personal data protection define the manner how we process and protect your personal data provided to us in connection with your using the website www.galeriekodl.cz (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and buying goods and services from us, whether through the Website or otherwise, with your interaction with us (e.g. through personal discussions with representatives of the gallery) and with your participation in auction events or registration in the Bidders Club of Galerie Kodl.
The data controller is the company Galerie Kodl, s.r.o., ID: 48108847, having its registered office Praha 6, Patočkova 5, 160 00 Praha 6; incorporated in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Praha, file No. C 15928 (hereinafter referred to as “Controller“ or “Galerie Kodl“).
All your personal data are used only in accordance with these principles of personal data protection. The Controller has the right to amend these principles from time to time by means of updates put up on the Website.
By providing us with your personal data you agree to the processing and to the managing the provided data for the purposes and under the conditions set forth below. All your personal data we receive from you shall be collected, stored and used in compliance with valid legal regulations, especially in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “Regulation“) and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Act“).
What we collect:
Personal data shall mean the data that can identify you as a living individual, whether on their own or in combination with other information.
The Controller can collect and process the following personal data concerning you:
- identification data, these data include especially: the name, surname, user name, academic degree, date of birth, birth certificate No., identity card No.,
- contact data, these data include especially: the correspondence address / invoicing address, e-mail address, phone No.;
- payment and transaction data, these data include especially: banking and payment data, history of orders, of payments and of receivables;
- technical data, these data include especially: information about your visits to the Website and about resources from which you connected yourselves to it;
- profile data, these data include especially: the history of orders with you, your interests and preferences concerning services and products you inquire of us, the feedback, the participation in auction events;
- marketing data, these data include especially: your preferences in the relation to marketing materials of the Controller and the preferred method of communication;
- video record (the camera system at the place of business of the Controller at the address Národní 7, Praha 1, 110 00)
- records of correspondence (when Galerie Kodl is contacted)
In general, we collect and receive personal data directly from you, as a result of your interaction with us and as a consequence of your buying goods and services from us or as a consequence of your participation in auction events and exhibitions held by our company. Technical data can be received as a result of your visit to the Website in the manner described in the section about Technical Data and as to Visit to the Website below.
You take note that your refusal to provide personal data whenever it is necessary to provide the personal data for the conclusion and for the performance of the contract between us or whenever we are obliged to process personal data concerning you for the fulfilment of our legal duty can have as a consequence the fact that our contractual relationship will not be entered into.
The purposes why we process personal data concerning you:
- your identification, payment and contact data are processed by us for the purpose of the negotiation about the conclusion, amendment or performance of the contract;
- your identification and contact data, if you decide to get registered in the Bidders Club of Galerie Kodl, are processed by us for the management of the bidder´s account of yours
- the data concerning the customer behaviour and history of yours are used by us for keeping commercial and statistical records for the purpose of the assessment of our services and products, for the purpose of their improvement and of the enhancement of the quality of services to our customers
- if there is a legitimate interest (if you are our customer) or if we get your consent in this respect, we can use the contact data (e-mail address) for sending newsletters about our activities, goods or events that may be interesting to you,
- for provision of the most effective method of presentation of contents of our Website,
- for the protection of our legitimate interests (especially for the purpose of fraud prevention, in the efforts to prevent and hinder from breaches of our contractual conditions, for the purposes of enforcement of receivables that may arise and for the protection of our legal rights),
- for the purpose of protection of property and health of persons in the premises of Galerie Kodl at the address Národní 7, Praha 1, 110 00, we can operate a camera system with recording, which processes your identification data; the monitored spaces are always marked at the entrance and detailed information concerning the camera system is provided in internal regulations; upon request we will make it possible for you to consult this regulation at our place of business,
- for the compliance with our legal duties (especially the performance of the tax, payment and statistical duties laid down in applicable legal regulations - in the Public Auctions Act, Act No. 26/200 Coll.,),
- furthermore, we can use your contact data for the provision of our mutual communication and for enabling your exercise of your rights in connection with the personal data protection,
- for other specific purposes for which we have obtained your consent.
The personal data are stored as long as they are necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes; in case of conclusion of the contract, the processing duration is limited by the duration of the contractual relationship concerned and, subsequently, by the statutory limitations periods (at maximum, they can be stored for ten years from the date of realisation of the contractual relationship concerned); in case of performance of our legal duties, the processing duration is defined by applicable legal regulations.
Can we process your personal data even without your consent?
Yes, we may process your personal data even without your consent, but only for the purpose of
- provision of the service or product (performance of the contract concluded between you and us);
- fulfilment of our legal duties, arising from generally binding legal regulations; or
- the processing that is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests (e.g. for direct marketing).
The possibility and lawfulness of such processing arise directly from valid legal regulations and your consent to such processing is not needed.
The kind of processing that does not fall within the scope of the purposes mentioned above can be carried out by us upon granted valid consent to the personal data processing we obtain from you.
Such kind of processing will always be brought to your attention and you will have the possibility to express your agreement or disagreement to such processing. The grant of the consent is always expression of free and voluntary will and you have the right to withdraw the given consent anytime, in part or fully, with the effects for the future. Without the consent concerned, we will not carry out the processing.
Galerie Kodl will ask for your consent especially in the following cases:
- at your registration in the Bidders Club of Galerie Kodl
- at opt-in for receiving our newsletter
- this list may be updated.
Technical data and as to the visit to the Website
The Website uses the Google Analytics service, provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). The Google Analytics service uses "cookies", which are text files saved in your computer to enable the analyse of the pattern of using this site by their users. The information generated by cookies about using this site (including your IP address) will be transmitted by Google and saved on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information for the purpose of assessment of using this site and creation of reports about the activity on this site, intended for operators of this site, and for the provision of other services concerning the activities on the site and using the Internet in general. Google may also provide such information to third parties, if this is required by law or if such third parties process such information for Google. Google will not connect your IP address with any other data that are available to Google. You can refuse using the cookies by opting out in your browser, but please take note that if you do so, you will not be able fully to use all functionalities of this site. By using this site, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google, in the manner and for the purpose as mentioned above.
- For detailed information about Google Analytics and about the personal data protection please visit http://www.google.com/intl/cs/privacy/privacy-policy.html.
- If you want to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data are stored on our secured servers in our IT systems in the Czech Republic. The personal data are not transferred to countries outside the European Union.
We oblige ourselves to provide safety of your personal data. To prevent from unauthorised access to or unauthorised disclosure of your personal data, we have implemented adequate technical and organisational procedures for the protection and security of the information we collect on the Website. You take note that your personal data you provide us will be managed systematically by automated means as well as manually, applying automated, manual and all other tools of the information system.
Provision of your personal data
Your personal data will be available to the staff of Galerie Kodl responsible for the performance of your contract with us or for the management of your customer portfolio with us. The personal data can be forwarded to other companies we engage to help us with our activities, e.g. to companies providing the transport and delivery of the goods ordered by you and to providers of IT services. The access of such persons and the processing of your personal data by third parties will always be carried out under the conditions laid down in legal regulations.
Rights of data subjects
As the Controller collecting, processing and storing your personal data, we respect, to full extent, the protection of your rights arising from applicable legal regulations. In connection with the personal data processing, you have the below-specified rights you may exercise at your own discretion.
You have the right of access to the personal data which have been collected concerning you, the right to rectification of the personal data, the right to obtain an explanation and remedy from the Controller (e.g. the right to blocking/restriction of processing, the right to rectification, the right to get the data completed or liquidated, the right to erasure of the personal data). You also have the right to the portability of the personal data where the processing is carried out by automated means (i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to the Controller and to transmit it to another controller).
Furthermore, you have the right to claim from the Controller a compensation for material or non-material damage caused by processing of personal data and to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office at 27 Pplk. Sochora Street, postcode 170 00, Praha 7, www.uoou.cz.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ANYTIME TO OBJECT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE ERASED IMMEDIATELY!
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ANYTIME TO OBJECT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF LEGITIMATE INTERESTS OF THE CONTROLLER, AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE ERASED, unless the Controller proves the existence of important legitimate grounds of the Controller that override YOUR interests or rights.
In connection with the exercise of its rights and for any questions or information regarding the treatment of personal data, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or in writing at Galerie KODL, s.r.o., Národní 7, 110 00 Praha 1.
This website stores files, generally called cookies, on your device in accordance with the law.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that allow the website you visit to remember your actions and the settings you have made on them, so you do not have to enter this information repeatedly. Cookies are not dangerous, but they are important for privacy. Cookies cannot be used to identify visitors to the site or to misuse login details.
What cookies do we use?
Consent to the storage of cookies
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, unless your browser is set differently.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and all the functions it offers. They are responsible, among other things, for the registration process, site translations and privacy settings. We do not require your consent to the use of technical cookies on our website. For this reason, technical cookies cannot be deactivated or activated individually.
By using this website, you agree to the storage of technical cookies.
Analytical cookies allow us to measure the performance of our website or our advertising campaigns. They are used to determine the number of visits and sources of visits to our website. We process the data obtained through these cookies in a summary manner, without the use of identifiers that point to specific users of our website. If you turn off the use of analytical cookies in relation to your visit, we lose the ability to analyze performance and optimize our actions.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Google Chrome: support.google.com
- Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Opera: help.opera.com
- Safari: support.apple.com
These principles of personal data processing are valid from 25 May 2018.